3 Διδακτορικές υποτροφίες στο Πανεπιστήμιο του Άμστερνταμ
Vrije Universiteit is looking for three PhD students within the P1 project:
• Study regime transitions and anomaly detection in the financial sector, including smart maintenance of ICT infrastructure and trading & risk in financial markets.
• VU/UvA/NLeSC, part-time at ING bank
• Services for Large-scale On-line Video Surveillance, focusing on using large scale High Performance Computing to speed up the machine learning
• VU/UvA, part-time at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
• Study the development of DL algorithms for time series of sensory data with limited availability of labeled data as part of the aforementioned service. In addition, develop ways to gain insight into the learned concepts within the networks.
• VU, part-time at Semiotic Labs.
Candidates should have a MSc degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Science or closely related area and should be able to work well in teams. Candidates ideally have expertise in both High Performance Computing and Machine Learning/Deep Learning, but PhD-level courses are available if one such expertise is missing.
Successful candidates are expected to write scientific papers for international peer-reviewed journals, present his/her work in international conferences, and finalize the work in a PhD thesis.
The responsibilities of a PhD also include giving a limited amount of teaching.
Καταληκτική ημερομηνία: Παρασκευή 25 Μαΐου 2018